Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AND IT'S 10K VIEWS RIGHT NOW!!!
KEEP WATCHING EVERYONE FOR OUR SAISHI!!!
I’m dead after watching the teaser.. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: diksha710
I’m dead after watching the teaser.. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥
Diksha Ben aapki hi kami thi. 🤗
Originally posted by: MistyMelody
AND IT'S 10K VIEWS RIGHT NOW!!!
KEEP WATCHING EVERYONE FOR OUR SAISHI!!!
12 k it is and we are trending at 7
Come on guys keep watching sharing … we can do it ♥️
https://t.co/OCuPRjLnVQ
DONOT SKIP ADS
Originally posted by: diksha710
I’m dead after watching the teaser.. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dikha hum Sab atma bankar batak rahe hain … aa jha Tu bhi humare atma Waali ship main 🤣
Originally posted by: SailingShip
Exactly now other fds will watch it out of curiosity !!.
Specially padosi fd.
Aur unko 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️lagna Tay hai😆
Anyone noticed this!!!!!
https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1481544140391424000?s=21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0