Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Feeling sed for babusaheb on missing this out.
If he had witnessed their fight, we would have gotten a passionate dream version of the fight like the dance 😔
*dil toots*
s a v a g e
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Feeling sed for babusaheb on missing this out.
If he had witnessed their fight, we would have gotten a passionate dream version of the fight like the dance 😔
*dil toots*
s a v a g e
my mind, my mind
Oh the places it can go
🤣
PS: I literally thought I’d go to sleep an hour or two ago 😪
Yaar I thought ki Aru ke dance pe meltdown hoga par yahan toh BS-jiju ke age par meltdown howat raha.
Trp 2.9 with Jeeja Saali filled episodes along with Arylie 🍭.
Originally posted by: moksha89
my mind, my mindOh the places it can go
🤣
PS: I literally thought I’d go to sleep an hour or two ago 😪
And I only jumped online an hour ago lol.
Thank goodness I haven't watched the episode yet otherwise I too would be screaming sexual tension and angry make-outs and more. Go full on voyeur and be screaming kiss kiss kiss at the screen.
Originally posted by: Happysoul17
Trp 2.9 with Jeeja Saali filled episodes along with Arylie 🍭.
Is this for that mirchi kaand week?
Originally posted by: Happysoul17
Trp 2.9 with Jeeja Saali filled episodes along with Arylie 🍭.
What was it last week?
Okay guys, time for bed on my end. But before that..I'd like to scream one more time...omggggggg that dance, that chemistry ufff I'm on another planet. 😍🤧😎🎊
So thanks everyone for liking the post and hope you all enjoy the pictures and gush over them like I did 😍
Quick question before I enter Dreamland...was there ever a dance dream sequence for Adilie (this is for anyone who has watched those episodes)?
Chalo tootles and thanks guys for making sure I stay focused on my studies and less here 🤧🙏❤️ you guys are the best. Virtual hugs 🤗 to all.
Just dropping this here. Wanted to share with all of you in India (and surrounding areas)!
https://twitter.com/elvira_pc/status/1481514016027684865?s=21