Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are bhakt tumhe pata karna chahiye 🤣
Mai apni bidi amma ke paise pe nazar nahi daalti hu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are bhakt tumhe pata karna chahiye 🤣
Mai apni bidi amma ke paise pe nazar nahi daalti hu 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he is the one who sold it. U lost the right to it when u posted on their platform 🤣🤣
Then he should use that money wisely 🤣 don’t steal UIs from Wattpad 🤣
are nazar mat daalo but unke liye pesa lekar to aao pehle 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are nazar mat daalo but unke liye pesa lekar to aao pehle 🤣
Can’t nazar lagao something that isn’t there 😎🤣
he did. In creating feed and wall ot ehatever that new feature is 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then he should use that money wisely 🤣 don’t steal UIs from Wattpad 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s the normal airing schedule what do you mean 🤣🤣
aww they don’t? that’s a shame it could’ve been a good platform to address it 😆
I watched a vampire centric episode today 🤣 share the meme I want to see 🤣 siggys I will see 😎 trying to relearn photoshop at the moment ⭐️
I mean why don't the episode like Indian soap opera's 5 days a week.. So that the series finishes in 2-3 weeks and we are able to watch it🤣
Well Romcoms usually don't address these kind of issues mostly🤣
Okay You have time until you finish season5.. Learn well🤣
I'll share it with you.. Wait I'll share in a bit
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
he did. In creating feed and wall ot ehatever that new feature is 🤣
I don’t even use it then what’s the point 🤣
vahi to pehle lekar aai fir nazar lagana🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I mean why don't the episode like Indian soap opera's 5 days a week.. So that the series finishes in 2-3 weeks and we are able to watch it🤣
Well Romcoms usually don't address these kind of issues mostly🤣
Okay You have time until you finish season5.. Learn well🤣
I'll share it with you.. Wait I'll share in a bit
Because you can’t rush quality 🤣 I’m used to this schedule more anyways 🤣
true 🤣 I expected too much
yayyyyy
same here 🤣 point to unko hi pata🤣 kaha wall lhojne jayege FB thode hi he
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k