Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I wonder if they read and sell our posts too 🤣
Paise dene chahiye tab to 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then i m hoing to top From end🤣
Like the rest of us 🤣
Diya ko pata hoga 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 u r not getting that money though. Vijay uncle will 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Time to quit my job 🤣🤑
I did 🤣 I can’t ever part with that gif 🤣
are bhakt tumhe pata karna chahiye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣🤣 u r mot getting that monry thiugh. Vijay uncle will 🤣
This is unfair I’m the one who introduced it 😡🤣🤣
Last aane ke liye bohot dhakka mukki ho rahi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are bhakt tumhe pata karna chahiye 🤣
Kaisi bhakt hai yeh 🤣
he is the one who sold it. U lost the right to it when u posted on their platform 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k