I doubt it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I doubt it 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
badi krupa aapki devi maa 🤣🤣🤣
Kitne khushkismat ho tum sab 🤣
Attendance mil gayi 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣 sad vijay unclf should hire better developers 🤣
And have better more creative ideas 🤣 I thought I accidentally opened my Wattpad app 🤪
dont worry hum piche se top karege 🤣 i dont even have a clue how this is gonna work. 🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yay Bhagwaan kare tum mera saath do...🤣🤣
It feels quite alone to be last🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
dont worry hum piche se top karege 🤣 i dont even have a clue how this is gonna work. 🤣
Guess we’ll have to find out 😎 🤣
then i wanna know where do they get motivation to do all this hard work 🤣
I'm still confused whether to take part or not 🤣
ab khushkismat ya badkismat ye to uparvala jaane 🤣
Do it 🤣 we will all lose together 😎
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k