What's the story, last I read here he's with prachi and divorcing his wife. Teja Kahan se ayi 😆
What's the story, last I read here he's with prachi and divorcing his wife. Teja Kahan se ayi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Disappointed with Prachi,
this was posted by members during a blind of famous director having roving eyes and divorcing his wifeOriginally posted by: Nishita123
Disappointed with Prachi,
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
this was posted by members during a blind of famous director having roving eyes and divorcing his wife
Yes I remember that blind.
Prachi was ver promising in TV world, not sure why she fell for this one, oh well
Someone tell the full story ffs ?
bro sameeee everyone keep saying this in bbf atlst idhar v boldoOriginally posted by: WexQuasExort
Someone tell the full story ffs ?
Details pls… though I wonder what any guy would see in Teja…
idontknow12, you gave an angry reaction... 😆
I would like to know what you see in Teja to like her... 🤔
Ek ka fake baal aur dusre ka fake attitude. Mast jodi ek andha ek kodi!
Yeh teja teja kya hai teja teja?
...
https://x.com/i/status/2067866460542931306
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
18