Being Nagesh!?! Or Savage Bhavani🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Being Nagesh!?! Or Savage Bhavani🤣
Kitni nautanki krta h yeh?
Seriously isko road p nukkad natak krna cahiye ,Kahan isko ips officer bna dia.
Hadd h yar,in what world is he living in ?
Hats off to sai ,main hoti ab tk maar maar uska muh hi laal krdeti .
The moment he starts crying,and he starts speaking my blood starts boiling.
I always skip his parts.
Just like didi's needle is stuck at yoga resort , now virat needle is stuck at shruthi, both these clowns need a tight slap left right and center so their thinking can move forward.
After the truth comesout sai should slap virat for making her go through so much pain for his nonsense vaada.
Naw! I love love love Bhavani. Her dialogues, her acting. She is my favourite actually! Not being sarcastic
CN waasiyo ko Sahas ke baare mein pata chala kya?
I am not being sarcastic or something, I am serious. Virat has shown some visible progression.
Earlier, he used to be spineless for not taking stand for his baiko.
Now, he is being a spineless for not taking stand himself also by telling the truth.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I am not being sarcastic or something, I am serious. Virat has shown some visible progression.
Earlier, he used to be spineless for not taking stand for his baiko.
Now, he is being a spineless for not taking stand himself also by telling the truth.
Yo bro!! Sad but true!😆
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I am not being sarcastic or something, I am serious. Virat has shown some visible progression.
Earlier, he used to be spineless for not taking stand for his baiko.
Now, he is being a spineless for not taking stand himself also by telling the truth.
I disagree, he wants to live with Shruti...at the same time, wants apology and the satisfaction of people feeling guilty for his deeds...he is not being spineless but clever and selfish.
Kaun banega Bali ka baakra..
😆
Who is going to give us updates
Don't say bakra, bro!... Jo aise episodes dekhke survive karle usse toh sher bolna chahiye🤣
Is anyone here using Hulu? I didn’t see today’s episode on Hulu.