Yey yey yey..... 🤗
Noor darling..... U are a dazzler now.....
Ur beautiful write ups....and those poems.... Uff.....
Congratulations..... Keep rocking.....
Treat us more with your brilliant work....
🤗🤗
Yey yey yey..... 🤗
Noor darling..... U are a dazzler now.....
Ur beautiful write ups....and those poems.... Uff.....
Congratulations..... Keep rocking.....
Treat us more with your brilliant work....
🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations, Noor ❣️❣️❣️
Join in to wish noor 🤗
Congrats keep dazzling with your love for ABHIMANYU 🤗
Congratulations noor......I m fan of abhimanyu...... Love the poem ....hope so in future we get some good poems...
❤️❤️❤️This for amru....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Yey yey yey..... 🤗
Noor darling..... U are a dazzler now.....
Ur beautiful write ups....and those poems.... Uff.....
Congratulations..... Keep rocking.....
Treat us more with your brilliant work....
🤗🤗
Amruuuu 🤗🤗this means a lot ❤️
I was shocked to see so many notifications 😆 and did even realised I am a dazzler now. Thank you so much ... Love ya ❤️
Will try to write and share as much as I can with this beautiful of an audience
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
Congratulations, Noor ❣️❣️❣️
Thank you so much 🤗🤗
I have to read the story too ❤️ you must have written it brilliantly 🤗
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Congratulations noor......I m fan of abhimanyu...... Love the poem ....hope so in future we get some good poems...
❤️❤️❤️This for amru....
Prachi thank you so much 🤗🤗 Abhimanyu is someone who is damaged and someone I will always understand. And I really hope I am able to write more poetries and entertain you guys ❤️
And for all the Abhimanyu fans let’s congratulate him on the performance of the day as top doctor surgeon in birla hospital and the amazing episodes we had this week

Congratulations Noor 🤗
Keep dazzling and writing beautiful poems on AbhiRa
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
Hello guys So let's talk about banner change and team list updates Do we need following teams Team Meher,Team Aaryan,Team aaryan ki wife,Team...
1.1k