damn !!! These two look so good together , like howw??🔥❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
damn !!! These two look so good together , like howw??🔥❤️
I know!
Yahi picture thi... Haramkhor kitna drama karne ke baad kaise uske kandhe par poora bojh dalkar soya hua hai. Comfortable toh aise ho rakha hai as if uske bedroom ka pillow hai🙄 kutta ghuse hi ja raha tha
Originally posted by: 08_maria
damn !!! These two look so good together , like howw??🔥❤️
These two arw just begging to get shipped together 😓 I always think that shipping irl is so silly but these two just look toooo good 🙈
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYMRhcQgjQ8/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can we please get her back !!😭
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYMRhcQgjQ8/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can we please get her back !!😭
This gun confrontation was🔥🔥🔥
I want something like this with Fateh...
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/nainas.creation/p/CYjtg13v0Ta/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lol there are many who want to see Tejo with better wardrobe😆
I'm willing to donate for the cause
They might still not accept it😆
Is she biting him🤣
Itna clear pic kahan se kisko mil gaya
Shippers after this:

I'm just sad i can't throw multiple reacts at one pic