Apacs to guru hai sabko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Apacs to guru hai sabko
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
This was just to show how much abhi loves akshu. Dekho ghar walo ke absence me bhi usne kitni acchhi tarah khayal rakha. Aarohi ke time pe meri akshu ki behan thi but yaha meri akshu ki hi baat thi. Everyone knows he will not take a little bit risk.
I never doubted Abhi's dedication. Ever. I knew he'd move mountains for her. And to see her like this, it would have killed him. Uski ek aah se jaan nikal jaati hai bechare ki, yeh toh pura hi accident hai.
What I don't understand is the attitude of the family. Irrespective of how many times I break my head over it, I just don't get them.
Kids I feel are anyways natural
Humour ke maamle mein❤️❤️
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
This was just to show how much abhi loves akshu. Dekho ghar walo ke absence me bhi usne kitni acchhi tarah khayal rakha. Aarohi ke time pe meri akshu ki behan thi but yaha meri akshu ki hi baat thi. Everyone knows he will not take a little bit risk.
Such nonsense. The writers really need to think not just about the main characters but also the full story and side character development. When it was Arohi - for a much less serious injury everyone stayed in the hospital. In the VIP waiting room. But for this child no one can stay. Ridiculous characterisation.
Humour ke maamle mein❤️❤️
chalo at least duniya mein teen log who think I’m funny 👍🏼
I dont think ghar walon ka hona na hona matter nai karta wo aise hi khayaal rakhta
rather better hota unke saamne rakhta
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mayank is not a good actor. Expressionless actor hai 😫
except abhi nd akshu ...side actors ki acting acchi nhi hai...arohi,neil,vansh in sabki acting bhi average hi hai actually HC acting is the best toh uske aage sabki acting avg lgti hai😛
SP to maine bhi bahut dekhe
kahin to hoga was ny favorite, fir YHM dekha but 1 saal kenbaad tolerate nai hua
ek ke shows mein button lagana, girna force shaadi ye sab jaroor hota hai and its boring now
Shahi sumeet is also not a steong producer BB jaise show barbaad kar diya unhone channel kenpressure mein
YrKKH to aaj teenager hua hai ye to abhi abhit lamba chalega🤣🤣
Where did Abhir, Kiara, and Surekha Chachi go?? Abhira was not even staying with them. Why didn't she contact them about her problems?? When...
22