Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ijaat to bidi amma ne hi Kiya hai 🤣 I'm just following her footsteps 👣🤣
Jai bidi amma 🙏🤣
She slacking on her bidi deliveries 🤣🤣 I’m giving a bad job performance review 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ijaat to bidi amma ne hi Kiya hai 🤣 I'm just following her footsteps 👣🤣
Jai bidi amma 🙏🤣
She slacking on her bidi deliveries 🤣🤣 I’m giving a bad job performance review 🤣
Riya will never leave her stalker job 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She slacking on her bidi deliveries 🤣🤣 I’m giving a bad job performance review 🤣
Do that 🤣 customers ki koi value hi nahi hai 🤣
She did for the promotion but now she’s back to being a full time stalker 🤣
1 star review ⭐️
supplier always missing or late, terrible customer service 🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She did for the promotion but now she’s back to being a full time stalker 🤣
She'll take another 5 years for promotion🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
1 star review ⭐️
supplier always missing or late, terrible customer service 🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Supplier is busy with bewafa no. 1 contest🤣
There are no any new badges.. 😆
oh we need tl go back and check. 😆 I got two new badges 🥳Originally posted by: simply.meghana
added badges if I forgot any let me know 🤣
There are no any new badges.. 😆
Mujhe to laga tha mujhe koi badges nahi milenge 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k