Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I can't believe this topic has the power to fill almost 50 pages 🤣
There was some other bakwas we were doing but I don’t remember it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I can't believe this topic has the power to fill almost 50 pages 🤣
There was some other bakwas we were doing but I don’t remember it 🤣
Darshan to bidi amma deti hai 🤣
She’s gone again 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There was some other bakwas we were doing but I don’t remember it 🤣
As long as the AT is getting filled sab chalta hai 🤣🤣
That's why I can't see much post of hers 🤣
Yesterday was a record in a long time 🤣 4 drivers at once and a fifty stalker driver 🤣
The bewafai bimari is spreading 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yesterday was a record in a long time 🤣 4 drivers at once and a fifty stalker driver 🤣
Who's this new stalker in town? 😳🤣
Ijaat to bidi amma ne hi Kiya hai 🤣 I'm just following her footsteps 👣🤣
Jai bidi amma 🙏🤣
Not new 🤣 it’s just riya 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k