Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
My brain is so drained today that I am literally writing gibberish. That is my cue to go to 💤.
Good Night 😴
Hahaha. Happens to the best of us.
Good Night Amnu.
Sweet dreams.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
My brain is so drained today that I am literally writing gibberish. That is my cue to go to 💤.
Good Night 😴
Hahaha. Happens to the best of us.
Good Night Amnu.
Sweet dreams.
Guys I found this on offical ITA page... See if this is working for you guys ❤️
I am not romantically associated with any man
So I don't how they are like as a husbands and boyfriends
But yeah I have a brother and he's a dog 🤔
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Guys I found this on offical ITA page... See if this is working for you guys ❤️
thank you noor
It's not loading in my device Bhavi... Pehle check kar lo kaam kar rha hai ya nahi... Tab tk main better link dhundhti hun 😆
Good night Amnu🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
My brain is so drained today that I am literally writing gibberish. That is my cue to go to 💤.
Good Night 😴
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
It's not loading in my device Bhavi... Pehle check kar lo kaam kar rha hai ya nahi... Tab tk main better link dhundhti hun 😆
For me its working dear🤗
doneeeOriginally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Guys I found this on offical ITA page... See if this is working for you guys ❤️
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Kya kya karne ka socha hai jackpot Jeet kar? Production house, show banayegi, sabko Canada bulayegi... Kitna Ameer banoge?
Amnu double jackpot jeetegi…
Ek main show produce aur doosre mein hum sabka sponsor. Waise she can produce the show in Canada also tabhi hum sabko ek hi teer mein do do ho jaayega😆
The link is working? Mere wale mein unable to reach likha Raha hai