Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

When I hyperlinked the tenth chapter and updated my post, the ninth chapter's title lost its hyperlink, so I posted it like this (ie posted the link in the brackets and instead of hyperlinking the chapter names, I hyperlinked the word "link") 

Shibani, I think the hash symbol before the chapter number is causing the problem.  Remove the symbol and see how it goes.

I have added more than 40 chapter links in one post for someone else's story recently and it worked fine.

Cheers..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Shibani, I think the hash symbol before the chapter number is causing the problem.  Remove the symbol and see how it goes.

I have added more than 40 chapter links in one post for someone else's story recently and it worked fine.

Cheers..

Thanks Raji. I removed the hashtag and it worked🙈

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I see, thanks for the explanation.😊

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Is it possible to block a member who has blocked you or mute the member?

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Is it possible to block a member who has blocked you or mute the member?

‘Will look into this

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Why does the font formatting not remain after 'updating' an edited post?

When I change the colour or font size in a post I see this occurring randomly. eg. If I select an entire paragraph and colour it 'purple', it will still show up in black after updating, or some portions of it show up in black and other portions are colored. It's so random that there isn't even a pattern. 

This also occurs if I'm copy-pasting something. Eg. If I copy a PM and post it in a thread, the color formatting changes randomly.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Why does the font formatting not remain after 'updating' an edited post?

When I change the colour or font size in a post I see this occurring randomly. eg. If I select an entire paragraph and colour it 'purple', it will still show up in black after updating, or some portions of it show up in black and other portions are colored. It's so random that there isn't even a pattern. 

This also occurs if I'm copy-pasting something. Eg. If I copy a PM and post it in a thread, the color formatting changes randomly.

Fully agree with Riya's comment.👍🏼

When we copy paste text from a PM or another post, the text loses it's Bold format.

Justification and Italics remain same but bold text changes back to normal text.

When we try to edit already formatted text color, some times the color changes back to Black and sometimes the text retains the color.

This randomness increases if the font size is other than Normal Size.

For some odd reason, once I increase the text size, it is hard to edit the text back to normal size.

The only option I was left with is, paste the text as plain text and reformat.

Cheers..

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy New Year,

I recently became an active member after ages & realized some of my fanfiction was written before a FF section was made in our profiles.

Please let me know how these can be added to my account as FF (I tried to keep it organized with one thread which I updated with One Shots): 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2323690

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2051691

Thank you so much! 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

Happy New Year,

I recently became an active member after ages & realized some of my fanfiction was written before a FF section was made in our profiles.

Please let me know how these can be added to my account as FF (I tried to keep it organized with one thread which I updated with One Shots): 

Thank you so much!  

Hi Happy New Year to you too!

The following post can help you in migrating your stories to FF section.

Steps to Migrate your FF in the new FF Section

Resources for FanFiction Writers

You can request one of the IF graphicers to make a cover page for your story as mentioned in the second link.

All the very best!

Cheers..

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Happy New Year to you too!

The following post can help you in migrating your stories to FF section.

Steps to Migrate your FF in the new FF Section

Resources for FanFiction Writers

You can request one of the IF graphicers to make a cover page for your story as mentioned in the second link.

All the very best!

Cheers..

Thank you for the link! 

As a quick trial, I went to my OS to follow the directions but do not see the “migrate option,” could it be due to the post being locked? I did write these OS’ 9-10 years ago  😅