
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

It’s been a while since Damon has graced my screen ☺️🤣🤣🤣 so thank you
I never knew he sang an ost back then.. I love the girls voice too.. their voices blend well and the song.. ufff
I'm plqying it on repeat since afternoon
Aaj lucky sa feel ho rha h.. 😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I never knew he sang an ost back then.. I love the girls voice too.. their voices blend well and the song.. ufff
I'm plqying it on repeat since afternoon
I think he started doing solo work only recently before Got7 left the company 😆 maybe a little before that
It’s wonderful
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s been a while since Damon has graced my screen ☺️🤣🤣🤣 so thank you
That too shirtless and showering☺️
So this means you're day will be hot☺️🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think he started doing solo work only recently before Got7 left the company 😆 maybe a little before that
It’s wonderful
I think he started 2 years back, acting in some drama .. And then he's free now😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I think he started 2 years back, acting in some drama .. And then he's free now😆
Oh he was in a drama too? Which one? 😲
It’s time ☺️

Yes..
So not worth it
And love and wish which has recently aired i think..
But he appeared in dream knight before
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k