Vishal is so humble
Yes he is. In addition his face is very soft as well. They have very good choice as Tej
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vishal is so humble
Yes he is. In addition his face is very soft as well. They have very good choice as Tej
Kya hai link mein?? I'm not there on insta so I can't open it....
Originally posted by: IALAC3MAAE3LNGJX
Kya hai link mein?? I'm not there on insta so I can't open it....
You could watch it in browser like Arpi..
Woh bhi kaam nahi kar rahi lmao...
Yes she can sometimes link work sometimes do not but I click every link to Check which one is working 😂 I
His character is probably my favorite side character now. Moreover Vishal is such a powerful actor. He and Shagun do look like brothers on-screen. Great casting choice👏
I'm so happy they won. They deserved it. Hopefully next year best Jodi milega au Vishal ko best Bhai.