
Seriously this man acts through his eyes 👏 His expressions are flawless.. ❤️
"Mein Tumhara rista tumhari aavaz se nahi tutne dunga.
Mein apne pyar ko nahi tutne duga..."

Seriously this man acts through his eyes 👏 His expressions are flawless.. ❤️
"Mein Tumhara rista tumhari aavaz se nahi tutne dunga.
Mein apne pyar ko nahi tutne duga..."
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeh dialogue bhi aaya tha?👏bhavi kitne dhyan se epi dekha tumne 👏
I love 💕❤️ hc.....utna jitna tumahari edit se pyaar hai
i hope AKSHU keeps her voice and her music 😭
Beautiful edit Bhavi ❤😭
i hope AKSHU keeps her voice and her music 😭
such a breakdown moment for abhi ...but uska breakdown OT mein during surgery hi hona tha? baad mein kar leta sab pehle treatment toh de...tabhi toh theek hogi akshu
This was like a return back of abhimanyu from akshu’s fire incident…..she also said same thing❤️❤️❤️
loved the edit and HC was fab today❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Seriously this man acts through his eyes 👏 His expressions are flawless.. ❤️
"Mein Tumhara rista tumhari aavaz se nahi tutne dunga.
Mein apne pyar ko nahi tutne duga..."
I think this was also to highlight he will help her with her "khud se khud ka rishta jodna".
Like he will make sure she will always be connected to her music. I just hope she doesn't lose her voice. 😔
I think this was also to highlight he will help her with her "khud se khud ka rishta jodna".
Like he will make sure she will always be connected to her music. I just hope she doesn't lose her voice. 😔
Yes I also felt the same . That "khudse khudka rishta" would turn out into play. But I don't get it . How can abhimanyu be of help if akshara loses her voice 😆 such people get speech therapy and stuff and it's a serious situation.
Don't tell me abhimanyu will keep pushing her to sing for the soul wala love and she will get back her voice 😆🤣
He will help her for sure coz her voice is first connection and he will do his best to bring her voice back. In precap his fingers were covered in blood so her vocal cord are damaged
I think this was also to highlight he will help her with her "khud se khud ka rishta jodna".
Like he will make sure she will always be connected to her music. I just hope she doesn't lose her voice. 😔