And they took her voice away??
meri bachi ki khushi dekhi Nahi jahti??
AAG LAGA DOONGI PH GO!!
And they took her voice away??
meri bachi ki khushi dekhi Nahi jahti??
AAG LAGA DOONGI PH GO!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
And they took her voice away??
meri bachi ki khushi dekhi Nahi jahti??
AAG LAGA DOONGI PH GO!!
Thats the worst they did.... OG story line mein sab nehi tha shayad..... Ab her only strength they are taking it away.... Worst....😡🤢
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
And they took her voice away??
meri bachi ki khushi dekhi Nahi jahti??
AAG LAGA DOONGI PH GO!!
NOOOOOOOOOO I WILL CRY 😭
Abhi will help her get her voice back 😢♥️
Abhi will help her get her voice back 😢♥️
Kyun? He’s a throat specialist too?
He'll say to her "I'll be your voice" and the shock of listening to his besuraa singing will bring her voice back🤣
I haven’t seen episode bacause I’m at work but mujhe bohat gussa a raha hai
This would be the worst if the makers show this
Poor girl how much will she suffer
WHO TOLD SHAKEY JEEJU TO DO SURGERY???
Tell him to go dance to ranjhanaaaa!! NAKLI DOCTOR!!
I will sue Birla Hospital!!
Wait. How do we know she lost her voice? 😒