whole bunch of unknown people
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
whole bunch of unknown people
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
So many Star jalsha serials have been remade by star and i kinda enjoy them 🤣 idk if the bengali ones are more or less ott
theyre better than the original ones
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
So many Star jalsha serials have been remade by star and i kinda enjoy them 🤣 idk if the bengali ones are more or less ott
Haha...the only reason I know of star jolsha serials is because forced to watch when I visit my grandparents. From what I glimpsed they were sooo cringeworthy.
I know the new season of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai is apparently one such. I only watch it these days for Harshad and find the storyline ridiculous.
Star jalsha hit serials are made into Hindi versions and aired on Star plus
The opposite happens as well
Superhit serials of Star plus are made into Bengali versions and aired in Star jalsha
Before Star plus serials were much better
The SUPER OTT Bengali serials from star jalsha ...zee bangla and colors bangla are very popular in BD in addition to the Hindi ones as well from star plus and see tv and colors....people here watch less of Sony
I always prefer the Hindi serials over the Bengali ones which are over acting and over make up ki dukaan
I still fail to understand why they r so popular
Some Bengali actors from Calcutta films are excellent
I do watch a few good Indian Bengali movies from Calcutta....they r very classy
But those serials ...geez..maaf karo
I could be wrong but I think this girl is in Badnaseeb on hum tv
Dua's younger sister hai Sila
Another masterpiece from express tv: Tum Kahan Jao Gy!:
https://www.facebook.com/198633243822076/posts/1624575321227854/?app=fbl
So who has actually watched this? Wats it about?
So who has actually watched this? Wats it about?
Welcome back Kadu .. where' have you been? I hope you are fine.😃
I tried to watch the 1st ep of Jugnu.. but I couldn't stop myself from ff many scenes , so what I saw was the fl which is an orphan, she lives with a cruel woman in a big house. She goes to school , teaches children. There's a young guy with whom she is friends.. and I couldn't watch more coz I was bored.🥱