The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Lovely. A new character . Finallyyyy ❤️❤️❤️
I so wanna see jealous Virat chavaan.
Amazing. I loved how samrat ripped virat apart.
I love the direction you've taken this story in..👍
Look forward to reading more!
Nice story. Atleast virat has little bit brain now.
Lovely first part... Finally some sense in V. 👏.
Damn this is good...can't wait to see how it pans out
I am just glad that Virat was not forgiven, he doesn't deserve it!
Sai and Aditya have me excited! Please update soon❤️
Interesting take👏, excited for this one
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Amazingly penned
Would love to read next part if it comes
Thanks for the tag
Happy writing!!
Aditya angle seems interesting.
V here is better than show's V, atleast feeling a bit guilty.
Loved the first part, looking forward for more