Hello everybody.😊
It is a Ramadhan special play.😃
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4761064203947492/?app=fbl
Hello everybody.😊
It is a Ramadhan special play.😃
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/4761064203947492/?app=fbl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There is another Ramadan play which has FQ by the same suno chanda writer
After suno chanda chupke chupke and ishq jalebi becoming such huge hits
It's now a trend to air Ramadan comedy plays by the same writer in geo and hum
I wish it was danish here with ayeza instead of Imran ashraf
Glad to see fresh pairing...
Ayeza, Sajal, Neelam Muneer, Danish, Imran Ashraf and Feroze were offered this play.Originally posted by: EXQVFQLKJ5HSAIDJ
There is another Ramadan play which has FQ by the same suno chanda writer
After suno chanda chupke chupke and ishq jalebi becoming such huge hits
It's now a trend to air Ramadan comedy plays by the same writer in geo and hum
I wish it was danish here with ayeza instead of Imran ashraf
Source: Galaxy Lollywood
I was wishing to see Danish and Sajal in this one cuz I have come across some fun scenes of them from their old shows.
OMGG i loved their pairing in shehrnaz and always wanted to see them together again
I hope they are paired romantically
But i wish it was a full fledged romantic drama not a comedy
The title sounds boring
I hope he gets a drama with hira too...loved them in dil mom ka diya
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Glad to see fresh pairing...
Imran Ashraf and Ayeza Khan did Shehernaaz before. It wasn't a hit.. and Imran was struggling then.
I am happy to see him on screen again. He is good in comedy roles. 😃 And Ayeza rocked it in Chupke Chupke.. so it is a gr8 cast.
Imran Ashraf and Ayeza Khan did Shehernaaz before. It wasn't a hit.. and Imran was struggling then.
I am happy to see him on screen again. He is good in comedy roles. 😃 And Ayeza rocked it in Chupke Chupke.. so it is a gr8 cast.
Oh..I had no idea of that drama...im sure he has improved a lot now and will ace it...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Oh..I had no idea of that drama...im sure he has improved a lot now and will ace it...
Of course. He can do any role now. His confident and good acting have no boundries. 😃
Wow interesting pairing 🤩
Pairing is interesting...when's the release date?