Khatam ho gayaa kya? Damn these insta glitches😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Khatam ho gayaa kya? Damn these insta glitches😭
Reading all these gives me second hand embarrassment🤣🤣
Why KD adds people on his live.... He could just answer them... We can hear him talk ... But when someone joins the live I laugh so much🤣🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
youtube mostly coz they get subtitles practically the next day but i dont need them all the time coz i understand turkish as i lived in turkey as a kid. there are many sites that have old and new turkish shows with subtitles as well.
Woww! I really wanna visit Turkey next... And it's cool that you understand Turkish! I STG it sounds like a mix of Arabic, French, and Urdu to me 😅
Meraa dil nahi bharaa. I want to hear KD speak aur thoda time 😭😭
SSCP 😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Meraa dil nahi bharaa. I want to hear KD speak aur thoda time 😭😭
His voice, I'm dead ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Meraa dil nahi bharaa. I want to hear KD speak aur thoda time 😭😭
Idk why he comes out as very natural and looks such a cutieee
Haiii naa?
Time kaa pata hi nahi chala.
yes
I was blushing so hard, his voice his voice 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I have replied him saying you do better lives , advice KD also tell him to add me next time as I wanted to ask questions related to show and his character