Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Yes wanted to appear in first page 🤣 was afraid someone else might comment too and i will drop on second page 🤣
I know kodumai 🤣
Omg lol girl🤣🤣
No doubt kodamai dhan🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Yes wanted to appear in first page 🤣 was afraid someone else might comment too and i will drop on second page 🤣
I know kodumai 🤣
Omg lol girl🤣🤣
No doubt kodamai dhan🤣
🤣 Sathya na chumma va..
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Yes wanted to appear in first page 🤣 was afraid someone else might comment too and i will drop on second page 🤣
I know kodumai 🤣
Neenga Vera level pa...🤣🤣🤣
looking forword to see his performance.Originally posted by: BrightShine
https://twitter.com/Karthikravivarm/status/1480383794804707329?s=20
Epdi irukku?
I have mixed reactions
tamil la vjs semmaya panni iruuparu! maddy role yaaru pannura saif va?
naan kuda thava bro post panni irruparu ninachu scroll pannitan. after seeing your post thain parthain atha kodumaiya 🤣
https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1480434325405458434?s=20
Inga parunga baby fan club members
I don't want Oviya to go... Huge probability of her image being damaged...
Originally posted by: BrightShine
https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1480434325405458434?s=20
Inga parunga baby fan club members
Lol I think u meant to tag shan..I'm not baby fan club member.
Vachu seyiaporanga ellarum oviya. She going to lose her name . 🤷🏽♂️ bad choice.