Beautiful thread.
Congratulations to everyone.โญ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Beautiful thread.
Congratulations to everyone.โญ๏ธ
This is from episode number 29.Originally posted by: Realityshow
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiRzBIIaRQ/
Which Episode is the following song? Any help :)
Episode #83, Start:8:43 Mor Gaye Panghat Pe
She sang amazing and got standing ovation.
Suggest also listening to Shreyan who sang Kailash Kher's Teri Deewani in this episode.
I think, Arunita should share some of these posts, of her songs from Saregamapa days on her Instagram - let more people hear them.
I think Realityshow is asking for the episode of Nishi din song and not Bhore bhaye - Nishi din was in episode 29.
Episode #83, Start:8:43 Mor Gaye Panghat Pe
She sang amazing and got standing ovation.
Suggest also listening to Shreyan who sang Kailash Kher's Teri Deewani in this episode.
Originally posted by: Moonandstars
I think Realityshow is asking for the episode of Nishi din song and not Bhore bhaye - Nishi din was in episode 29.
you are right. start time is 4:00. Loved this performance so much. It is one of my favorites. I don't understand Bengali but could get the feel of the song.
It starts 4:10 to be precise (and more helpful)๐.
My post on the other AT which has the list of episodes in which Arunita performed, from SRGMP Bangla Lil Champs 2013.
you are right. start time is 4:00. Loved this performance so much. It is one of my favorites. I don't understand Bengali but could get the feel of the song.
The Hindi version for you :)
https://youtu.be/Dx-VusrvucU
I always felt when I listened to Aru sing that it sounds so familiar. Now I know why.
Thank You so much!
I could feel Aru singing this song while listening to the Hindi version. More amazed (infinity plus) at Aruโs rendition. Wow!!!!!
CAPTAIN ARUNITA WINNING HEARTS 🎶 💫
1.3k