
I really love HC's acting here. I must say no actor can play better than HC as Abhimanyu.👏
Kudos to his acting the way he shows all emotions in today's episode is just commanable👏
He nailed it again 🤗

I really love HC's acting here. I must say no actor can play better than HC as Abhimanyu.👏
Kudos to his acting the way he shows all emotions in today's episode is just commanable👏
He nailed it again 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah no actor can play his role
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
yeah no actor can play his role
From last 3-4 episodes he nailed whole scene whether its Mehndi ,Sangeet and now this accident scene.
Ya he was great, and you know it does happen in real life sometimes we get a sense of wrongness when our loved ones are hurt or worse.
,❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥for hc nd this for u..... 💕
Today HC stole the show!!
i think all his emotional scenes after first engagement break were good👏
He is indeed fab❤️❤️❤️
can u also make edit on mehndi wala scene with first four lines of song
it was heart wrenching, I agree aakshu is wrong but she made me cry today😭
pranali was fab in that scene, i feel she is underrated
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Ya he was great, and you know it does happen in real life sometimes we get a sense of wrongness when our loved ones are hurt or worse.
Right. That uneasiness we may feel sometimes
He is indeed fab❤️❤️❤️
can u also make edit on mehndi wala scene with first four lines of song
it was heart wrenching, I agree aakshu is wrong but she made me cry today😭
pranali was fab in that scene, i feel she is underrated
Let me find the pics for that scene
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
2