Bigg Boss 15

Divya Agarwal Today: What Season 15 Really Needed

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

tbh I don't know what everyone in that other thread are talking about saying Shamita bajao'd her. πŸ˜†

Divya today talked to Shamita directly and had answers for her on the spot while Salman and Neha were both undermining her every point. When Shamita said she forgot Divya's surname and Divya asked Shamita what she had "ukhado"d πŸ‘ No one has ever been able to give it back to Shamita that way yet. This is exactly what the show was missing. BB15 centered around Divya/Shamita dynamic would have made the show work! 

I don't know if she was approached for season 15 or what the deal is and frankly I don't care. All the aunties laughing when Shamita said Divya was never asked came across really bitchy and clique-y anyway. Not my scene. I care about a good season with good relationships and rivalries. This is the show that keeps going to Rakhi Sawant to save their ratings so its really no achievement to be invited anyway, that too after just winning a trophy from the same makers. πŸ˜† 

Today in the Divya-Shamita exchange I saw a glimpse of what the show could have been if there was somebody to show Shamita her place in the house with zero hesitation. Within seconds of Divya picking up the mic, Shamita was so triggered she had completely let go of her 'classy' mask and started making 7th standard school mocking noises. Its clear now to me what potentially could have saved this season - that's an equally strong rival for the strongest voice in the house

Plus Salman's obvious biasedness for Shamita would have been an interesting element. OTT showed that Divya is not afraid of being in the host's bad books. Salman's involvement might have even brought out a Tanisha/Gauahar type dynamic - except this time the Tanisha replacement would have been strong on her own. 

Chalo, I guess this is pointless to hypothesize. Maybe the makers will figure this out too and bring Shamita back for another season with Divya. Fourth time is a charm? πŸ€£

Edited by TheNepaliArtist - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I haven’t watched episode yet but why am i not surprised that Sallu had to butt in to support Shamita

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Divya won on her 1st try. Divya is a winner.

Shamita FAILED twice and will fail 3rd time also. Shamita is a failure.

Shamita will never win Bigg boss despite so much rigging.

I prefer to celebrate success rather than fake praise failure Shamita out of jealousy for winner DIVYA.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

tbh I don't know what everyone in that other thread are talking about saying Shamita bajao'd her. πŸ˜†

Divya today talked to Shamita directly and had answers for her on the spot while Salman and Neha were both undermining her every point. When Shamita said she forgot Divya's surname and Divya asked Shamita what she had "ukhado"d πŸ‘ No one has ever been able to give it back to Shamita that way yet. This is exactly what the show was missing. BB15 centered around Divya/Shamita dynamic would have made the show work! 

I don't know if she was approached for season 15 or what the deal is and frankly I don't care. All the aunties laughing when Shamita said Divya was never asked came across really bitchy and clique-y anyway. Not my scene. I care about a good season with good relationships and rivalries. This is the show that keeps going to Rakhi Sawant to save their ratings so its really no achievement to be invited anyway, that too after just winning a trophy from the same makers. πŸ˜† 

Today in the Divya-Shamita exchange I saw a glimpse of what the show could have been if there was somebody to show Shamita her place in the house with zero hesitation. Within seconds of Divya picking up the mic, Shamita was so triggered she had completely let go of her 'classy' mask and started making 7th standard school mocking noises. Its clear now to me what potentially could have saved this season - that's an equally strong rival for the strongest voice in the house

Plus Salman's obvious biasedness for Shamita would have been an interesting element. OTT showed that Divya is not afraid of being in the host's bad books. Salman's involvement might have even brought out a Tanisha/Gauahar type dynamic - except this time the Tanisha replacement would have been strong on her own. 

Chalo, I guess this is pointless to hypothesize. Maybe the makers will figure this out too and bring Shamita back for another season with Divya. Fourth time is a charm? πŸ€£

fourth time bhi nahi jeetegi entitled " i don't do tasks or work" Shammeless aunty. 

After all these weeks of pandering she had it coming

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

divya looked bad today.. 

salman also saluted her bf πŸ˜‚

we audience also salute him  πŸ€“

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That's what even I said in my post that it was Divya who bajaod her and not vice versa. Having 2 people to support Shamita doesn't make her right. Shamita alone cannot handle a woman and needs baby sitting in the form of Salman and Neha while Divya alone is more than enough. The immature behavior of Shamita by baby talking and making those faces showed how insecure, jealous and intolerant she is. All she does is prove she's classy but she comes across as foolish.

If Umar had to talk to Geeta the way Shamita did to Divya, he would have been bashed like hell but because it's Shetty talking back to an unknown face, it's fine. 

sangs071087 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheNepaliArtist

Grapes are sour darling ... epic Bezati Hui hai Divya Agarwal ki ... N auntyji ne khud hi karwayi hai .. there were 7 PPL who got ticket to Finale but she chose Shamita ... N we all know why so let's not get into it ... Bezati karwake .. pata nahi Kahan muh chupa Rahi hogi ... Slow claps ...

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Divya spoke in defense of Umar’s voilence defying Salman. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Divya was Rockstar πŸ₯° smiley40

Divya The Rockstar smiley10

https://twitter.com/IamTayyab786/status/1480220681031856133?s=20

https://twitter.com/UmarRiazfan__/status/1480220273156640768?s=20

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicysagar

Divya spoke in defense of Umar’s voilence defying Salman. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Divya was Rockstar πŸ₯° smiley40

Divya The Rockstar smiley10

https://twitter.com/IamTayyab786/status/1480220681031856133?s=20

https://twitter.com/UmarRiazfan__/status/1480220273156640768?s=20

Thanks for sharing! 

I was glad that someone had the good sense to speak against these ridiculous attacks on his profession. Divya really impressed me today. Wish she was in this season, it would really shifted dynamics around alot and made things so much more interesting... 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

That's what even I said in my post that it was Divya who bajaod her and not vice versa. Having 2 people to support Shamita doesn't make her right. Shamita alone cannot handle a woman and needs baby sitting in the form of Salman and Neha while Divya alone is more than enough. The immature behavior of Shamita by baby talking and making those faces showed how insecure, jealous and intolerant she is. All she does is prove she's classy but she comes across as foolish.

If Umar had to talk to Geeta the way Shamita did to Divya, he would have been bashed like hell but because it's Shetty talking back to an unknown face, it's fine. 

Shamita was imitating Divya, which Divya acted like  she did not get but Nishant & Prateik understood & started laughing.

And yes about Shamita not being able to give it back, I had heard a saying...If you wish to fight a dirty person, he will drag you down to his level & beat you by experience. Shamita can not match Divya's level of obnoxiousness, for that she will have to degrade herself too low & still she will loose.