I think no one knows she is in hospital later abhimanyu will calked for emergency I feel 🤪Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Akshara is in hospital . They are celebrating Sangeet what a family
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think no one knows she is in hospital later abhimanyu will calked for emergency I feel 🤪Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Akshara is in hospital . They are celebrating Sangeet what a family
Woh Akshu ki hi wish Shaadi celebrations should continue ...Tyag ki Devi jo hai and it's Aarohis Shaadi..Akshu's jaan
manjari ki Khushi hi àbhi ki khusi he then one can think other can't think about sister waah Kya baat he u never find abhi the mahan mistakesOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
Woh Akshu ki hi wish Shaadi celebrations should continue ...Tyag ki Devi jo hai and it's Aarohis Shaadi..Akshu's jaan
Mujhe monday chahiye abhi❤️❤️
friday ka soch ke mujhe apna monday nai kharaab karna
Akshu got well that fast? Or is this Aarohi pushing for her wedding to happen fast seeing Abhimanyu's behaviour thinking he might cancel the wedding?
Are Goenkas and Birlas that heartless to go on with the celebrations when Akshu is in hospital?
Or is it a puja by both families for her well-being?
puja jaisa nahi dikh raha...koi badi celebration hai...
mehendi le agle din hi yeh celebration Hoga jab arohi bhagegi tab akshu ko pta lagega woh promo then akshu run have accident no one knows later abhi will know I guess I may be wrong
May be bride swap .. Or abhira wedding 😢😅🙈😟
mehendi le agle din hi yeh celebration Hoga jab arohi bhagegi tab akshu ko pta lagega woh promo then akshu run have accident no one knows later abhi will know I guess I may be wrong
per akshu bhag to woh black blue lahange mein rahi hai jo uske mahandi mein pahna hai...
May be bride swap .. Or abhira wedding 😢😅🙈😟
dono ke chances kafi kam hai...bride swap to lagta nahi hoga....abhira shaadi abhi nahi...😂
Shefali has posted one picture of this function..she is wearing a simple blue kurti . It looks like only preparation is on..function hasn't happened yet.. ..
I know cvs have created a lot of confusion and suspense...but too much suspense and confusion is not good. They should clear out things if they bring out promo. That's like cheating the audience.