Yeh kya tha 🤦♀️ kyu tha
Why is he blamed??? Dude does he looks like a puching bag jo ata hai uspe de marta hain 🙄
Bhakt Hain Abhimanyu ke Zenu Bhakti kar rahe Hain !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh kya tha 🤦♀️ kyu tha
Why is he blamed??? Dude does he looks like a puching bag jo ata hai uspe de marta hain 🙄
Bhakt Hain Abhimanyu ke Zenu Bhakti kar rahe Hain !
Hi Noor... nice to meet you...Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
You are like a lot of us... ATs and each other topics are our safe heaven... 🤗
Welcome Priya ❤️ I am Noor 🤗
Have to rush to run some errand will be back in sometime🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hari🤗
Yeah when I saw his first promo I knew he was not your typical RS leading man.
Oh you are welcome anytime, we have so much fun here!
Thank you blues🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
You are like a lot of us... ATs and each other topics are our safe heaven... 🤗
Welcome Priya ❤️ I am Noor 🤗
Yeah we are always here for listen to rants and admire Dr SPA!
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’ve been to sick to really check what they’ve been posting, sometimes I skim through them and when I see the bashing I just come out… but the craziness seems to be at a peak lately…almost every thread opened is bashing him. What happened to the good things we used to have. Most of the time I don’t even feel like coming on. I just come to see if the select few have posted anything and to check any OS’s
Janii, you have here from the start. It have always been there, just in small ratio. Ab bas ratio badh gaya hai
We have to make more positive posts that's all. Should not bother what they are making. But yeah, if you feel their post are so sick and u want to rant, come here or rant to anyone of our group... We all will be there to hear.
We can't change someone way of thinking.
Zindagi mein tareefe sabko chahiye janni, par zindagi chalti sirf tajurbe (experience) se hai.
Toh just observe them and ignore. After a point, u will know the pattern nd won't bother.
happy to know that... I m glad to join this funOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yeah we are always here for listen to rants and admire Dr SPA!
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Ye tha "Abhi ka saans Lena bhi hai gunnah ka" naya episode ... Welcome on board 🤗
Kaisa doctor hai, theek se saans Lena bhi nahi aata!
Abhi Abhi Bolo🤣
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’ve been to sick to really check what they’ve been posting, sometimes I skim through them and when I see the bashing I just come out… but the craziness seems to be at a peak lately…almost every thread opened is bashing him. What happened to the good things we used to have. Most of the time I don’t even feel like coming on. I just come to see if the select few have posted anything and to check any OS’s
I myself I am afraid to post anything of abhi nowadays see I posted a breakdown video of abhi and it all gone bash bash.
Take care 🙂🙂
Right right... People give attention to the things which matters. 😆
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Sab pagla Gaye hai…. They want him to go on a guilt trip it seems for what khud hi nahi pata😆
Ab kitna guilt trip par jaana hai usko 😆