10/11 bhi kaafi lamba chala tha😆
I'll have to check
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
10/11 bhi kaafi lamba chala tha😆
I'll have to check
Aisa kuch nahin. Its just that i felt we were only updating this EDT since what seemed forever.
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika
Aisa kuch nahin. Its just that i felt we were only updating this EDT since what seemed forever.
Hota hai, I really miss the conversations we used to have earlier. 😆
Originally posted by: WinterAy
Abhi tak to banda bad guy se zyaada hero ki lalten lag raha hai😂
Kya pata they show him as the stereotypical 'knight in shining armour' kinda man who wants to assert his dominance by trying to save the 'princess' (Sanj) who can actually take care of herself...like a princess who doesn't need saving? Perhaps? If you get what I mean?
I complete get what you mean 😆
I said the exact same thing on TT 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Hota hai, I really miss the conversations we used to have earlier. 😆
Koi na. Never too late to re-connect.
Originally posted by: NoeticLife
Parallels!!
Sanju on terrace screaming her lungs out, for the one thing she desires the most- Freedom.
Siddharth on terrace screaming his lungs out for the one being he desires the most- Sanju.
And both crying for the thing that slipped from their hands. Both got a taste of it- Sanju a life of freedom, a life where people accepted her for what and how she is, and Sid, a life full of love with the person he would do anything for, a life with Sanju.
Wrong EDT bro🤪
The current one is this:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ziddi-dil-maane-naa/5273363/zdmn-edt-15-24-1-wu-pg-142
I guess this needs be removed from 1st page, requires to be unsticky??