Although angad is getting dangerous. He's losing control. I'm scared for Tejo...
Though I hope ki gusse mein ye jasmine ko stab karde
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Although angad is getting dangerous. He's losing control. I'm scared for Tejo...
Though I hope ki gusse mein ye jasmine ko stab karde
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Although angad is getting dangerous. He's losing control. I'm scared for Tejo...
Though I hope ki gusse mein ye jasmine ko stab karde
but we today tejo had some wide eye moments realizing he is different in tone and behaviour and she seemed to be scared…thank god she’s somewhat alert
Well yuhi when I was talking to my firend UD ka ek scene yaad aya.....
Remember one episode during divorce track where fatejo dash into one another and Fateh says...
"Tejo vo kehte hai ki ek baar sar takrane ke baad phirse naa takraye to dosti toot jaati hai"
Aaj bhi haste haste aansu nikal aye mere🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Well yuhi when I was talking to my firend UD ka ek scene yaad aya.....
Remember one episode during divorce track where fatejo dash into one another and Fateh says...
"Tejo vo kehte hai ki ek baar sar takrane ke baad phirse naa takraye to dosti toot jaati hai"
Aaj bhi haste haste aansu nikal aye mere🤣🤣🤣
🙄 iss aadmi ka mental checkup kyon nahin karaya virks ne
Ksv and Fsv dream lohri celebration

it would be nice if makers can show something similar , ofc in dream , reality mai I won't like it😆
Originally posted by: 08_maria
it would be nice if makers can show something similar , ofc in dream , reality mai I won't like it😆
Pata nahin kab tak chalega show... Fatejo deserve a nice lohdi🔥
Ab toh families mein bhi ladaiyaan ho rakhi hai so i guess nobody would invite anyone. Warna sandhus virks ke yahan jate and f tejo ko dekhkar imagine karta.
Lol I died at 'coach sir'. Tejo is intent on keeping things VERY professional.
FSV your lallu pawns will be your downfall. Paji ne aimwe hi bol diya tejo mam smile kar rahi thi and fsv khushi se naach rahi thi.
Gurudwara FT scene was nice.