Can I get permission for Karan and Monami AT please?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Can I get permission for Karan and Monami AT please?
Hello,
Can I please start the AT for Karan and Monami- Shaleen and Kaveri please?
Thank you
I did read it my dear but I have been asked permission by someone already hence I will talk to them and get back to you
Permission to make a Game Of The Week (GOTW) thread : Antakshari?
Need permission to create new AT thread for Shaleen-Kaveri (Karmi AT)
It has crossed 160pgs already
Originally posted by: peacenfun
Need permission to create new AT thread for Shaleen-Kaveri (Karmi AT)
It has crossed 160pgs already
New AT thread created now by missFiesty_69
Need permission to create new AT thread for Shaleen-Kaveri (Karmi AT)
We are on pg143 already
Have been tagging missFiesty_69 since yesterday when we crossed pg80
So for future, is it possible to share permission/rights with some other senior, active member of forum also along with missFiesty_69, since last one also got delayed & overshot beyond pg180
Hi
Social Media Thread #1 reached 150 page So Stick /pin this
And Release thread #1
When you are free😊
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat
Hi
Social Media Thread #1 reached 150 page So Stick /pin this
And Release thread #1
When you are free😊
Wifey! Tagging you❤️
Tag for GOTW too, if hadn't got the permission till now.