Are jo prachi ne share kiya
Thats dil ke doctor ki dil ki dhadkan ruk jaaye to
chexk her past
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are jo prachi ne share kiya
Thats dil ke doctor ki dil ki dhadkan ruk jaaye to
chexk her past
ab hospital hospital and doctor-doctor bhi kehelenge....😂
I saw another pic akshu tried to stop arohi,may be exam date and shadi date is different,she will come happily back and try to participate in functions but here accident happened....
Haan bola tha na abhi ne but yaar I need monday now like right now
And this new photo monday will be too emotional😭😭😭
Haan bola tha na abhi ne but yaar I need monday now like right now
And this new photo monday will be too emotional😭😭😭
new photo
kaun si??? promo ke baad bhi kuch aaya hai kya??
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I saw another pic akshu tried to stop arohi,may be exam date and shadi date is different,she will come happily back and try to participate in functions but here accident happened....
This Accident happen somewhere because of aarohi 💔..
Hope aarohi realise her mistake, and Akshu get rid of the blame of her mother death... 💔 ... I hope those track is for arohi 😢
Can't see abhi crying... It's gonna be extremely emotional episodes next week 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Haan yaar monday to sirf accident hona hai
treatment to Tuesday shuru hoga😭😭😭