Captain Arunita ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbjqj7qzHz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Captain Arunita ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbjqj7qzHz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Today in a restaurant I saw a lady with a similar dress as this pic. I thought of asking her if she was a fan or Arunita. Then better sense prevailed and I kept quite to avoid getting beaten up ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIZ_H4sapa/?utm_medium=copy_link
Arunita's Piya Ji Ke Sanng notches up 48M views on 8th January 2022! ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
Hope it completes 50m by 18th.๐ค๐ค๐๐.Originally posted by: Realityshow
Arunita's Piya Ji Ke Sanng notches up 48M views on 8th January 2022! ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: Moonandstars
Hope it completes 50m by 18th.๐ค๐ค๐๐.
I think 16th is the target date based on views/day rate. May even happen on the 15th! :)
Five more pages to go for another AT thread.
Hope we make it happen before her birthday. ๐ฅณ
Five more pages to go for another AT thread.
Hope we make it happen before her birthday. ๐ฅณ
I am sure her fans here can make it happen easily! :)
Working towards new AT ๐คฃ
From Bandhavgarh!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYeQLRqhW-Z/
CAPTAIN ARUNITA WINNING HEARTS 🎶 💫
1.3k