Nothing can be said!! In case of Raghvi everyone predicted that Raghav will fall first but it was Pallavi who fell first!! Don't know what will happen here!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing can be said!! In case of Raghvi everyone predicted that Raghav will fall first but it was Pallavi who fell first!! Don't know what will happen here!!
Yeh kya hai??
That really cracked me up!! How she automatically fitted completely in the suitcase!! Science be like "Mai kya Nachu? " . Itna kuch karne k bad bhi SaiShi unke fu marke ura dia!! ๐คฃ
I would prefer two love birds on an outing.
Milna Milana serial mein dekh chuke.
Did you read apni favourite ka comment on sai and raghab tiwari news by gossip ๐
Ignore them!! When I was a teenager 10 years I used to fought tooth and nails with these people and trash them!! But now I know Ignore astra se bara astra kuch nahi!! ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Ignore them!! When I was a teenager 10 years I used to fought tooth and nails with these people and trash them!! But now I know Ignore astra se bara astra kuch nahi!! ๐คฃ
I ignore them
Unka time aur TL waste ho raha tha
Aaj sab beizzati ke baad kuch bole hi nahi ๐คฃ
Lol!! Gadho ki muh nahi lagte yad rakhna!! ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Did you read apni favourite ka comment on sai and raghab tiwari news by gossip ๐
yeah sai will not fit for that role aur raghav tiwari is handsome ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Matlab madam ne kuch bhi karke Sai par comment karna hi hai upar se hamesha gyan batti rehti hai ki I don't care about celebs ๐คฃ
you know what I think ki she has problems with Sai only when sai is doing fun stuff online or when he is with Shivangi
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4