Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
poor AKSHU yaar 😭
even now people won't realize AKSHU's worth
No, this was unexpected !!!!
Ab sab kuch ok hua.
Ta ta bye bye. ☹️
Hey read on twitter that a new promo is out and Akshu is in danger... I know we r not supposed to believe that but I will like to see that.
Anyone have it ?or seen it?
Matlab saturday ka promo hai........
Wow!!!!Akshara ka accident....we were waitingggggg for this
We r not dreaming right
Icche nodi mein bhi hua tha
A promo has come. I predicted this 15 mins back. But I didn't know promo hoga aisa and sach mai dikha denge. Shitt
Yes predicting for panic attack but here accident
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Hello Hello Well you heard it right Gen 5 is coming soon. Yes we are getting Naira ki great grand daughter ki kahaani Official Gen 5...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
1.1k