https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/suggestions-comments/5273080/new-feature-my-feeds-and-user-wall
Reactions were fine. But new features are YIKES!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/suggestions-comments/5273080/new-feature-my-feeds-and-user-wall
Reactions were fine. But new features are YIKES!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is the point of the feed? I clicked on mine and saw FOD's MID posting on the wall of someone on my buddy list and she's talking smack about Minty. What on earth? 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is the point of the feed? I clicked on mine and saw FOD's MID posting on the wall of someone on my buddy list and she's talking smack about Minty. What on earth? 😆

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is the point of the feed? I clicked on mine and saw FOD's MID posting on the wall of someone on my buddy list and she's talking smack about Minty. What on earth? 😆
Wait, you guys have buddy? 😭

I feel BWF has anonymity and that part I enjoy
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is the point of the feed? I clicked on mine and saw FOD's MID posting on the wall of someone on my buddy list and she's talking smack about Minty. What on earth? 😆
🤣Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I feel BWF has anonymity and that part I enjoy
Yeah but seems like its trying to be like any other app.
For some reason I have Sidnaz related post on my feed and I don't even follow/like them or their topics 😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is the point of the feed? I clicked on mine and saw FOD's MID posting on the wall of someone on my buddy list and she's talking smack about Minty. What on earth? 😆
I stalked your list of friends just to see. This is what happens when you tickle my curiosity.
Need space and embed video like feature
Ahaan Panday on the Filmfare April cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DXgmSzBCLdO/?igsh=ejEycDBhOTFjZ2o1...
6