Yess the heartbreak was real Shreya 😭😭
I used to like prime numbers but now I think of them as tiny little backstabbers 😡


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yess the heartbreak was real Shreya 😭😭
I used to like prime numbers but now I think of them as tiny little backstabbers 😡


Oh really? Done. Vijay can you introduce a new feature to add a thread to favourites for another person. And then lock it there. 😈

Ill sign up and wont even play🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh really? Done. Vijay can you introduce a new feature to add a thread to favourites for another person. And then lock it there. 😈
YOU GOT SOME CREATIVE FANTASIES THERE SHREYA🤣
Then I'll get everyone to tag you until you play as well. 🤣
He is Shreya's buddy, hai naa Shreya? 😎
ill disappear until the deadline is over🤣
then we'll text you on fb. You on whatsapp, we'lll find people who aer in contact with you over there and get them to text you😈
You say that now but you will compete for Fastest finger award regardless when the game happens 🤣.