Nahi re... humari sweet lil cute apacs is too good for that overtly possessive part time doctor... just pulling your leg... normally 😉🤣🤣
JIJA looks cute in a box when he is out of the box he is idhar udhar is liye i belive he should stay there

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Nahi re... humari sweet lil cute apacs is too good for that overtly possessive part time doctor... just pulling your leg... normally 😉🤣🤣
JIJA looks cute in a box when he is out of the box he is idhar udhar is liye i belive he should stay there

I agree with you whatever he will do he is bashed.Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Exactly, Abhi was rude but what does ak want? I know the girl can't help how she feels and Abhi already made a huge blunder with the Aarohi rishta. I don't think Abhi deserves the hate he's getting. It seems whatever he does is wrong. He was rude today but if ak was in his place people would still side with her.
He did mistake for arohi rishta, so did akshara not once but many times by not saying truth.
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
2