Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
As she should ... Bohot pagal bana diya usko... Kitni confused hai yaar ye
She loves him but doesn't care about his feelings
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
As she should ... Bohot pagal bana diya usko... Kitni confused hai yaar ye
She loves him but doesn't care about his feelings
Aisa pyaar hota hai? Pyaar karo par feelings ki care na karo? Bhavi, isse sach mein pyaar keh skte hai?
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Aisa pyaar hota hai? Pyaar karo par feelings ki care na karo? Bhavi, isse sach mein pyaar keh skte hai?
Abhi is clear about his feelings even yesterday also he said Akshu ek baar bole vo sab krne k liye ready hai uske liye.
But our Akshu doesn't know only what to do. She thinks about Arohi only 🤔
Brilliant Bhavi 🤗
I loved this scene so much..... 🤣
Poore edoisode me ye best scene tha🤣
What a beautiful edit bhavi, I love it 🥰
Now akshu will understand how it feels when he will ignore her not pamper her.
Originally posted by: simran45
What a beautiful edit bhavi, I love it 🥰
Now akshu will understand how it feels when he will ignore her not pamper her.
Sahi kaha
I love this Abhi 2.0 🤣
btw love your Siggy
thank you😃.
Watching Abhira dance I missed their Teri meri