Originally posted by: lovereading14
I don't epis but today when I was scrolling I came across the new promo. I am so done with this drama... utter nonsense!
What's the promo??
Can share the link here or u make a new post and tag some of us there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lovereading14
I don't epis but today when I was scrolling I came across the new promo. I am so done with this drama... utter nonsense!
What's the promo??
Can share the link here or u make a new post and tag some of us there
What's the promo??
Can share the link here or u make a new post and tag some of us there
my tag thing is not working ... I will just post here you can tag whoever you like here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AVgnG9JTTk
also this may not be new but I saw it only today 😆
Originally posted by: lovereading14
my tag thing is not working ... I will just post here you can tag whoever you like here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AVgnG9JTTk
also this may not be new but I saw it only today 😆
TBH what jasmin is saying is what most of the fans are saying ki ye roothane manane ka naatak kyun..I hate jasmin but what she said to Fateh and Tejo is actually correct