I’m always here 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I’m always here 🤣
I'm here at this time after really long 🤣
It’s been so long that I’m surprised 🤣 welcome back
Haha thanks for the warm welcome 🥳🤣🤣
Baaki log to hai nahi to hum hi log dhoom macha lete hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Haha thanks for the warm welcome 🥳🤣🤣
Baaki log to hai nahi to hum hi log dhoom macha lete hai 🤣
Kaise? 🤣 I’m out of practice
Even I don't know 🤣
Maybe we can continue Diya's love story 🤣 aur kuch idea nahi aa raha 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Even I don't know 🤣
Maybe we can continue Diya's love story 🤣 aur kuch idea nahi aa raha 🤣
a beautiful thread will be made with the whole story 😎
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I still need to make the last two drawings for that 🤣 tea goddess freeing CWB and Diya running off with Namuna again 🤣
a beautiful thread will be made with the whole story 😎
Only if we plan to end it 🤣 itna maza aa raha hai ki khatam hi na karu mai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Only if we plan to end it 🤣 itna maza aa raha hai ki khatam hi na karu mai 🤣
How long will we drag it? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I am here now
No I stalked u first and found where have u been🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k