Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Umar is playing very well . He is very straightforward no filters. That's why he even miffed with rashmi when she appreciating pratik ( for Umar it's buttering).

tbe only problem is he goes very hyper and loses control easily. Later regrets for his actions too. If he is eliminated with public voting then a good lesson for Umar to control. 

Yes I agree that bigboss should immediately throw people who exhibit body harm to others. Especially when the task is not something where getting physical happens usually as they need to pull push . But in both Umar and Karan's case they chose to jump on pratik which has nothing to do with task.

When they know they have strong grip on audience, it's taking advantage of bending the rules  rather than controlling themselves.

I do like Umar and want him to win but his aggression is a turn off.

Edited by SriRani - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Umar ka haalat post show that he won’t win ofc. 

Aggression. Injure. And treat. Daaktar bhee bas aisey heen dukaan dhalegee post show kyonki koi actual mareez to willingly Naheen jayegaa post show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeah sab aggression bas aisey heen kaam ayegaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Totally undeserving player to have TTF. But theek hain. Ab to sirf exit ka intezaar hain iskaa :). Will be soney pe suhaaga if he leaves before bichkule even. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Umar ka haalat post show that he won’t win ofc. 

Aggression. Injure. And treat. Daaktar bhee bas aisey heen dukaan dhalegee post show kyonki koi actual mareez to willingly Naheen jayegaa post show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeah sab aggression bas aisey heen kaam ayegaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Totally undeserving player to have TTF. But theek hain. Ab to sirf exit ka intezaar hain iskaa :). Will be soney pe suhaaga if he leaves before bichkule even. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Umar is the biggest gamer and the dirtiest. IMO he did over planning and in BB he's doing over aggression and over thinking and outside his PR doing over promotion.

He's the most over hyped contestant of this season.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: idntcare

ever heard of pot calling the kettle black lol

Yeah... U r just going that😁

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If people think the show is "fixed," then why are you watching it, huh? Maybe there's better ways to spend your time, like I don;t know, maybe count the stars in the sky, read a book, or just help someone else in need. I don't think it's "fixed." I think the show is very boring, tedious, and and very badly produced. But I get a kick out of watching it occasionally - especially as it's nearing the end and I skipped most of the middle. My wife introduced me to it and now I watch it more than she does (curiously as one would watch a car accident). I get more fun writing these comments.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 2 years ago
-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Remember when people called Pratik an instigator? 

It's clear whose feathers have been ruffled in the past few weeks. Umar seems to be on edge whenever Pratik does something, even if it is praising Rashmi πŸ₯± Pratik, on the other hand, has improved so much.