Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tagging you virangana.........
As it's your story❣️❣️
Hope you like this piece
One part will be there...........
Tags........
Do share your views guys.....
I am open for suggestions
Tags.........
Hope you all like this update.......
Tags...........
Do share your views guys...........
You've described things well, dear, but would you mind elaborating the warning? I would suggest "description of mild sexual assault, physical violence", as a more defined warning.
That said, I liked how Rudra's father did try to stop him, and how he seemed to be surprised by the fact that Raavi had been manhandled. I'd like to believe that he had underestimated his son's madness and mental instability. I hope Rudra gets whatever treatment he needs, because he sure as hell needs it.
surely i will edit tge warning..........Originally posted by: Pottermeow
You've described things well, dear, but would you mind elaborating the warning? I would suggest "description of mild sexual assault, physical violence", as a more defined warning.
That said, I liked how Rudra's father did try to stop him, and how he seemed to be surprised by the fact that Raavi had been manhandled. I'd like to believe that he had underestimated his son's madness and mental instability. I hope Rudra gets whatever treatment he needs, because he sure as hell needs it.
Thanks for reading ❣️❣️
Finalllllllyyyyyyy an updateee🥳
Ufff i love rishita and shiva bond so much
I hope ye rudra dobara kabhi na wapis aaye
Raavi my girl uske sath hi aisa q hota hai hamesha💔💔
That mild assault scene was really written well
Pls pls pls now i want raavi so be in some kind of trauma and shiva helping her out to comback into her natural form 😳
thanks for reading and waiting for the update.............Originally posted by: sahapallavi
Finalllllllyyyyyyy an updateee🥳
Ufff i love rishita and shiva bond so much
I hope ye rudra dobara kabhi na wapis aaye
Raavi my girl uske sath hi aisa q hota hai hamesha💔💔
That mild assault scene was really written well
Pls pls pls now i want raavi so be in some kind of trauma and shiva helping her out to comback into her natural form 😳
Will update next part......
Hope so you like it ❣️❣️
thanks for tagging me dear💕💕Originally posted by: Odette_delusion
Tagging you virangana.........
As it's your story❣️❣️
Hope you like this piece
One part will be there...........
let me correct you 'it's our story' okay😊😊 ideabhale mera ho...likh tu rahi hai😊😊
the part was very well written👍👍👍well explained
just perfect🤗🤗🤗