Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Picasso9

As per current situation of blatant favoritism towards bheja fry, all moves indicate she is chosen winner. Final journey video will have all the crap of how she fought alone. She had no support. Boyfriend even didn’t support her.  They will show some crying scenes.  Then they will show WKV dialogue from Salman saying she was swimming at 4am.  🙄 then they will show Kundra shouting at her and throwing bowls and stuff in fit of rage.  Switch again to her crying face. 

The suddenly narrative will once again switch to fake bubbly Bheja calling for BB Babeeeee!   Voiceover will say , you were alone BUT NEVER GAVE UP blah blah blah

The song jiska koi nahin uska tho khuda hai yaaro will play for abla naari. I mean, in preview she was spouting that dialogue right. 

BB bhi soch raha hoga journey video me kya daalu repeat rinse repeat hai journey 

abb aap ne BB ka kaam asaan banaya script daalke😂😂

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kundra doesn’t deserve to win either but won’t be surprised if the creatives opt for him too. Entire season has been in his and bhejas favor. 

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB creatives are so predictable. No great feat in figuring out their formula. 

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If you guys actually believe what you're speculating, I'd like to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to you.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am so glad she won TTF otherwise her sympathy game wud have never stopped 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even if Teja becomes a winner...she won't get any respect or work outside Rohit Shetty's production behind the camera.