Kal ke episode mein inkpot bana hua hai🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kal ke episode mein inkpot bana hua hai🤣🤣🤣
Now I don't have any hopes from Kairav.
Neil only can do something
haan but i have to say I love these heartbreak wala scenes because of HC and Pranali ka acting 🤗
i swear yeh dono na hote toh kab ka chor deta 🤣 I love Harshali/Abhira issi liye baki sab ko jhel raha hu😅
"I can die for my sister, but I cannot speak up/stand up for her.. ...Because she is very strong....... I just want to roam around in my colorful suits "
Makers have shown that kairav trusts Akshara too much...his dialogues like Akshara doesn't do anything bina soche samjhe and Akshara fights her battles silently indicates that...makers have triedto justify his silence but executionhas been very bad...he has advised her to think about Abhimanyu and give her love a chance..excluding when he asked her to leave the city...
But she is still crying so he is ready to tell Manish everything...lets see what happens tomorrow..