Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
@ red: or in abhay raichand style “me piya ka saaya hoon”
I heard it in his voice! 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
@ red: or in abhay raichand style “me piya ka saaya hoon”
I heard it in his voice! 😳
and then did u hear danish’s head getting smashed under car bonnet? 🤣
hehe i see we are taking inspiration from pkyek post leap writers 🤣 logic goes out the window
Logic wise No one would have any insta that time n.. so don't think about that 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and then did u hear danish’s head getting smashed under car bonnet? 🤣
Yep. Just heard it!🤣🤣🤣
poor fellow. I never understood how he survived that 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
poor fellow. I never understood how he survived that 🤣
He shouldn’t have but what’s logic 🤪🤣
kya pata! I think this is where logic went out the window first time 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kya pata! I think this is where logic went out the window first time 🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣 that should’ve killed him given Abhay’s strength and the weight of a car bonnet 🤣🤪
i to thought now he would come back as vampire becoming the villain of the story but 🤪Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah 🤣🤣 that should’ve killed him given Abhay’s strength and the weight of a car bonnet 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i to thought now he would come back as vampire becoming the villain of the story but 🤪
Villain toh tha 🤣 just not a vampire 🤪
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80