Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Will definitely be safe as they are planning another lockdown🤪🤣 jo thoda bohot bahar nikalti thi wo bhi rok denge🤣
And here I am barely leaving the house in the past few months 🤪🤣 except for my graduation ceremony
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Will definitely be safe as they are planning another lockdown🤪🤣 jo thoda bohot bahar nikalti thi wo bhi rok denge🤣
And here I am barely leaving the house in the past few months 🤪🤣 except for my graduation ceremony
I meet people with a mask like this all the time
Whats the point of wearing, I don’t understand

You're the head of the tharki group 🤣
🤣🤣 epic dhulai
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oho! Kya pata kya hoga. Lets see. 🤔😆
Poori zindagi to lockdown me hi nikal jaayegi 🤣
I meet people with a mask like this all the time
Whats the point of wearing, I don’t understand
this annoys me so much 🤡🤣 I’ve seen it too
kash har koi smjhta ye 🤣
aa gai metz. Meghs use b dho dalo
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
but hume sikhna hi nai he 🤣
Wahi to maine bhi bola jise seekhna hi nahi hai use sikhau hi kyu 🤣
😎 I wear that badge with pride 🤣
Metzzzzzzzz 😡
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
And here I am barely leaving the house in the past few months 🤪🤣 except for my graduation ceremony
I used to go out for grocery shopping 🤣 ab phirse chup chap ghar pe baithna padega 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k