Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Does this mean another gif?
I like your Teja ones best 😆 I think you might get some good ones tomorrow.

🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Does this mean another gif?
I like your Teja ones best 😆 I think you might get some good ones tomorrow.

🤣
Edited
Thought this was today’s thread.
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Groot - I don’t find your thread on main forum about the pads topic. Did it got reported?
just F.Y.I, - I did not not report it. I just reacted strongly on that thread against the topic.
mods have merged it in the DDT . 🤔