Poll
Which contestant do you hate the most??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I don't know about others but I was here last year and Rubina was bashed regularly and strongly by Salman tooOriginally posted by: CaptiveFreedom
Shweta, Urvashi, Shilpa & Rubina weren't the most disliked/ hated contestant on this forum yet they won.
I can bear anyone winning the show but teja n all the WCs.
understood😊Originally posted by: realboss
I can bear anyone winning the show but teja n all the WCs.
don't agree👎🏼
she deserves final 5.
Nishu deserves trophy
To each own opinion.
Let the deserving wins the show.
Lol...everyone know the answer...topic wasted 😂😂
I don't know about others but I was here last year and Rubina was bashed regularly and strongly by Salman too
But this forum didn't hate her the most among contestants of BB14. So the notion that whoever is most disliked/hated on this forum ends up winning isn't always true. In BB13 Pahira were most hated/disliked. In BB9 Kishwer was most disliked.