Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Main kuch der k liye aayi hu.. Koi hai aaj?
Me and I think Nikki might be here still 🤗
Done with my workout
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Main kuch der k liye aayi hu.. Koi hai aaj?
Me and I think Nikki might be here still 🤗
Done with my workout
Why?
😭
Woah.. I thought you left..
I am on phone so I'll read your replies tomorrow 😆
Jab bhi main aati hu koi milta hi nahi hai..
Kabhi kabhi tum Zarur mil jati ho
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Woah.. I thought you left..
I am on phone so I'll read your replies tomorrow 😆
I’m still here left only briefly for my workout 😳
Okay 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Jab bhi main aati hu koi milta hi nahi hai..
Kabhi kabhi tum Zarur mil jati ho
I will always be here for you 🤗🤣 I am not a bewafa
Oh okay!
And i saw Nikki here too.. where did she go?
Baaki bewafa kahan gaye🤣
Hriti toh dikhi hi nai mujhe kal se😲
She might be stalking or gone by now 😆 kuch der pehle toh thi
She stalks? What and where?😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k